Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How does asking my partner (30m)what he’s doing take away his individuality?

My partner (30m) and I (25f) have been together for about 8 years and are currently living together. We are both introverts and stay home most of the time, however I am a very dependent person and he is very much an individual person.

At the start of this year I started working from home full time, instead of being at the office for 8 hours 5 days a week. My partner however is currently studying and working part time so is often at our house and has a lot of time to himself, which he spends on his computer. Now that we are around each other all the time I find I’m asking him a lot more throughout the day about what he’s doing or who he’s talking to on his computer, as over the last few months he’s gotten a lot of new online friends. This has caused a number of arguments where he tells me that too many questions or trying to get more information out of him then he wants to give is taking away his feeling of being an individual. I’m really struggling to understand his view and need some outside insight to help explain this, or even help on how to reduce/stop my strong need to know.

TL;DR: how does asking my partner what he’s doing or who he’s talking to take away his individuality? And how can I stop my constant need to know what he’s doing? Or who he’s talking to online?



Submitted February 27, 2021 at 11:43PM by Kitty_Cat66 https://ift.tt/3dSIQ4T
How does asking my partner (30m)what he’s doing take away his individuality? How does asking my partner (30m)what he’s doing take away his individuality? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.