Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [F27] think my fiancé [M33] resentful about how much engagement ring costed him.

We’ve been together for a bit over 2 years, engaged for 2 months. Back in the fall he asked me what type of rings do I like. I was at work at the time so I just quickly send two pictures of rings I liked (one very simple “standard type” and other one more fancy type I liked). I didn’t specify which one of two I wanted more. I also sent one picture of the type I strongly do not like. On the New Year’s Eve he proposed and ring was the fancier one I’ve sent - it’s indeed was perfect. Turns out he went to the jeweler and it was specifically designed for me, all the diamonds picked personally etc etc, I was very happy with the ring and engagement. Now - he’s sometimes comments on how expensive it was, when some couple who we know got engaged he said “your ring is better than hers!”. But here’s more - we’ve had two fights since engagement as we have some stressful events - moving to a different city. In every fight he is now asking me to give him ring back, so he’d sell it. It seems he really afraid of me doing something with it, or leaving with it or idk even what. I found receipt in the drawer in his office. It’s $14,000. I asked him to get me cheaper ring because it’s seems like he’s not comfortable with what he paid. He doesn’t want to get cheaper ring. But I feel like I’m “borrowing” it essentially ??? Any advice would be very appreciated.

TL;DR Fiancé proposed with expensive ring, now If we have a fight he demands it back and seems to feel unsettled about the price.



Submitted February 24, 2021 at 02:10PM by innapropriate_v https://ift.tt/3sn9MxO
I [F27] think my fiancé [M33] resentful about how much engagement ring costed him. I [F27] think my fiancé [M33] resentful about how much engagement ring costed him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.