Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife (30F) says I (30M) can’t go to my friend’s wedding

My coworker and friend invited my wife and I to her wedding. My wife can’t go because she already have plans to be with her family that weekend. I have no plans and was not going to go with my wife to her family. I was going to go to the wedding by myself but my wife is telling me I can’t. I don’t see how that’s fair to me. I will be the only one in our large group of friends that won’t be there that I see every day at work. I want to go but she says I can’t and won’t really give a reason why.

Am I wrong for still wanting to go by myself? Why is she so against it? I can’t even bring it up without an argument starting. We have been married for 6 months and together for 8 years.

TLDR Wife says I can’t go to my friends wedding by myself.



Submitted February 25, 2019 at 02:36AM by Joedav23 https://ift.tt/2EvWKrK
My wife (30F) says I (30M) can’t go to my friend’s wedding My wife (30F) says I (30M) can’t go to my friend’s wedding Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.