Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’ve (23F) had sex with 2 of my boyfriends (22M) friends, will he ever get over it?

Before my boyfriend and I started dating, I hooked up with 2 of his friends (once) that are in his circle over the course of 2 years during college. They were all on the football team together so the circle of friends was quite large but these weren’t his best friends or anything.

My BF and I had a class together in college and I could tell he had a slight crush on me but he had a gf at the time. Other people hinted as well. I wasn’t interested but him and the gf broke up so study dates and friendship turned into a relationship. I was so confused how I became so obsessed with him after not being interested at all. He’s not my typical physical type and younger so maybe that’s why. I love him sooo much and feel lucky. I’ve never felt like this about anyone else and I’m so loyal to him. The thought of other guys makes me sick. I’m super loving to him and I just love spending time with him he’s so charming and charismatic I’ve never met someone like him. He was the football captain one year if that gives a sense into his type of personality.

The first 6 months or so were amazing and we never fought. Fast forward to now as he’s gotten more comfortable and he randomly brings up the fact that I’ve slept with his friends. It usually happened when he’s drunk and comes out no where. I express to him that it happened way before we were dating and that I wish I could take it back. I told him I loved him so much I wish I had never had sex with anyone else before. He gets so angry and then apologizes profusely the next day.

Last six months fights started occurring sober. He says awful things to me and can’t seem to let it go. He says he feels embarrassed when he’s in a room with them. The highs of our relationship are so high and the lows are so low. He has such a way of making me feel sooo loved and safe and then bringing me down. He has a dark side that no one else sees and I’m so kind to him.. :(

My question is, is this something someone can ever get over? The hookups were sooo meaningless and just drunk one night stands. If it was you would you care? It devastates me to think to be without him but I can’t take this anymore it’s not fair and idk how to move forward. He’s so jealous and I think it stems from his own insecurity. Idk how to say this but a lot of people tell me im out of his league. One guy told me “a girl like you is with him?”.. I don’t care about his physical looks I’ve never loved a personality more. I need this behavior to stop though.

TL;DR: title sums it up..



Submitted December 01, 2022 at 08:49PM by nycperson54321 https://ift.tt/vuJWBm3
I’ve (23F) had sex with 2 of my boyfriends (22M) friends, will he ever get over it? I’ve (23F) had sex with 2 of my boyfriends (22M) friends, will he ever get over it? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.