Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(28M) violent hook up with (26M)

TW: violence sexual violence tl;dr

I hooked up with a guy I liked. He’s M26 I’m F28 During the hookup he strangled me and hit me multiple times so bad I had to go to the hospital afterword. The doctor saw signs of strangulation before I even told him and requested a CT scan which was clear. My eye is drooping and I’m in alot of pain from the encounter. He messaged me today and said he was sorry admitting everything, saying he’s going to harm himself with his guns. I called law enforcement because I didn’t know if the threats were real. I reported him but I feel really bad, and guilty. I have some memory loss from the blows during the encounter. I live in a county where there isn’t alot of mental health resources. I’m scared and nervous.



Submitted December 12, 2022 at 09:34PM by beyonceswifi https://ift.tt/MfLipcY
(28M) violent hook up with (26M) (28M) violent hook up with (26M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.