Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My 17yo brother is doing drugs

tl;dr: I found out my little brother is doing drugs and told our father, now I think he is mad at me.

My brother is 17 he goes out very much, and that's okay right? which teen doesn't like to party? Turns out that he was doing drugs. Since he started to party that much I was worried, even before I found out, every weekend he goes out of town with his friends and drinks, and does drugs. He even has a fake ID, and rents and drives cars(in my country you can't drive till you're 18).

My mom found out he was doing drugs and told me. I froze. I didn't knew what to do, he is my little brother and I love him so much. My mom was upset about it but she is not like that, she can't be hard on him and even me sometimes, she kept it a secret.

The same day she told me my dad was here(they are separated right now) he commented about my little brother going out so much and was worried about he doing drugs so I told him that he was and told him about the cars and fake ID aswell, which he didn't knew it and he has the fake ID since the beginning of the year.

My dad and mom talked to him that day, and he confessed that he was doing drugs. That same day he went out so I texted him, saying that I care and love him very much and that he can count on me. He didn't reply and is kinda ignoring me IRL.

He is probably mad at me because I told all of this to our father and I don't know what to do. I just love him so much and want the best for him but I feel that he can't trust me anymore. I'm in pieces.

What should I do in this situation? Should I leave him alone? Should I push him into a conversation? Did I wrong telling our father?

The drugs in question is: weed, meth and alcohol.



Submitted December 19, 2022 at 07:29PM by Mi-yun https://ift.tt/fpo5yPb
My 17yo brother is doing drugs My 17yo brother is doing drugs Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.