Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (f26) sister (f23) is jealous of my "friendship" with her boyfriend

Ok so my sister (f23) is dating her boyfriend (m24) for about 3 years now. He's a good guy and I'm happy for them. She's a bit insecure about her looks. I don't know why as she's drop dead stunning but she just doesn't see it. He's loyal and loves her to death. Her boyfriend and I get along well. We don't hang out or text on a daily basis but we talk sometimes and he's been texting me more often because of her christmas present.

We do those huge get togethers at christman where all of our family, partners and family friends (so also my bestie/roommate) are invited to my parents house and we just eat, drink and play games all night long. We have a group chat for planning purposes. My sister and her boyfriend are also in there. As well as other family members, friends of my parents, neighboors and relatives. We all live close by.

I recently moved in with my best friend and got a new bed a few days ago. I couldn't get it upstairs on my own (big boxes and far too heavy) so I texted in the group if anyone is close by to halp me. My sisters boyfriend (Fake Name Jake) said he's in my area and will come over. He did and he helped me to set it up. It took maybe an hour in total and I offered that he can have dinner with me as a thank you. I made a pizza, we ate and talked about the upcoming christmas.

Nothing happened. We just talked as friends. He left and an hour later my sister called me to accuse me of being into her boyfriend. She told me that I have enough guy friends and guys that are into me that could have helped but I had to choose HER BOYFRIEND.

I have told her several times that I am not interested in Jake and that there's nothing to worry about. She didn't believe me and just cussed me out. She said things like I'm a (woman that liks to have sex with many men) and I'm not allowed to come to the get together. I talked to my parents. They are on "my side" and say that she's overreacting.

Now my sister says she and Jake aren't coming if I come. I tried to talk to her. Jake did as well. She's still super pissed and blocked me on all social media. I don't know what I did wrong. Maybe I shouldn't have invited him to stay but he did me a favour so I wanted to show my appretiation for his wor, time and effort to help me. I would have done the same to everyone else that would have helped me.

We had dinner. I didn't invite him to have sex with me or anything. She's also mad at Jake but not as much. He just texted me that she thinks I'm into him and tried to steal him from her. I'd never do that ever. She's my little sister and I'd never hurt her.

I'm at a loss atm because I want to resolve this issue before christmas. I don't want us to make a fool out of ourself for fighting over something stupid.

TL;DR: My sisters boyfriend helped me to set up my new bed. She thinks I asked him to help me because I'm into him and she wont let go of the idea I'm stealing him from her.

Sorry if the format is a bit off - I tried my best



Submitted December 14, 2022 at 01:51AM by Haunting-Vanilla-774 https://ift.tt/Sl4rszE
My (f26) sister (f23) is jealous of my "friendship" with her boyfriend My (f26) sister (f23) is jealous of my "friendship" with her boyfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.