Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend broke up with me saying I deserve more and it will be better for me this way. It's annoying because I can decide for myself what is better for me.

My boyfriend (31M) broke up with me (25F) five days before Christmas via a text message. And it broke my heart.

It's been a long distance relationship and we've had some arguments because in my opinion we were not doing enough to start living together in one place, and I saw a lack of effort from his side.

But we had a flight planned to spend Christmas together, and I thought in person we would find a decision faster.

But two days before a flight he texted he was breaking up with me. I was buying Christmas presents for him and his family, packing my bag and then just such a shock, tears, I was crying so much I started choking on my tears. It really really broke my heart.

I don't think I deserve this honestly. I didn't cheat on him or lie to him or steal something from him, I didn't do anything that bad to deserve a break up via a text message 5 days before Christmas.

I understand I wasn't right in some moments as well, and I sincerely apologised for that. I pressured him to work more on finding a way to live together in one place. And I understand I wasn't right. But he wasn't right in some points either. I thought when you love someone you try to fix it and make it work and not throw away them from your life like that.

Just not so long ago he said he wanted to marry me and that he has never loved anyone like me, and then boom.

It's also super annoying that he said I deserved more and it will be better for me this way. I can decide for myself what is better for me. And it's obvious that spending all Christmas in tears isn't good for me.

TL;DR I just don't know how to cope with all this honestly. On the one hand, I blame myself for everything, I apologised, after his message I called him in tears and asked him to change his mind. But on the other hand, I would never do the same to him. I would never kill him like that.



Submitted December 29, 2022 at 01:14AM by Local_War_9122 https://ift.tt/XAkfqSP
My boyfriend broke up with me saying I deserve more and it will be better for me this way. It's annoying because I can decide for myself what is better for me. My boyfriend broke up with me saying I deserve more and it will be better for me this way. It's annoying because I can decide for myself what is better for me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.