Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

i opened up and it was amazing.

I (23M) and her (29F), i've never had the luck with opening up about myself without my significant other getting mad at me, I gave her a choice if she wanted to leave because i felt as if im very needy/Clingy.

Honestly, i have baggage and no one deserves to have my stuff dropped on them with my bad past and issues with addiction she came over and we talked, and i felt so much better.

i'm in such a better head space. Right now, i'm so lucky to have her.

TLDR - i opened up, and it became one of the best decisions i've ever made i'm so very lucky.



Submitted December 23, 2022 at 12:29AM by Slrauen59 https://ift.tt/FLmES62
i opened up and it was amazing. i opened up and it was amazing. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.