Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend rated me a 7

my(23f) boyfriend(23m) and i were giving each other rates on looks and personalities. it all started when he asked me if my other sisters were pretty because he never seen the others. He only seen me and one of my other sisters who he knew before me. So i asked him to rate us. He rated me and my sister. He rated my looks a 7 1/2 out of 10 and my personality a 8 1/2 out of 10. He rated my sister a 8 1/2 on looks and i couldn't remember the personality but most likely it was high for her too. i dont know what it is but im always getting compared negatively to other girls by own guys i like. But even though i do get compared ive never been rated that low.

should i be offended

tl;dr: bf rated me a 7 1/2 in looks and 8 1/2 in personality. he rated my sister a 8 1/2 in looks.



Submitted December 16, 2022 at 03:30PM by Toiope https://ift.tt/B9ixISM
Boyfriend rated me a 7 Boyfriend rated me a 7 Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.