Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[28F] [29M] I ruined my relationship by doing too much for my bf

My bf used to be very loving and affectionate but he has stopped putting in effort. We’ve been dating for almost three years. He doesn’t show me love and doesn’t do anything for me in the relationship. I try to be a very good girlfriend but I think that has ruined my relationship.

I cook, clean, make good money, do childcare, give him nice gifts, I try to look cute for him, etc. but he doesn’t put any effort into me. He doesn’t do anything to appeal to me, like wear cologne or any of the jewelry I’ve bought him. He doesn’t compliment me or give any physical affection. He barely looks at me. I don’t ask for much but all I ever want from him is love and he never gives me any in any form.

I have been told that I do too much for him, but I enjoy being a good lover. I understand that he probably feels like he doesn’t have to put in effort because I give him everything already but what do I do to fix that? I’m looking for advice on how to be firm with my boundaries and needs in this relationship.

tl;dr my boyfriend doesn’t put in any effort in our relationship after 3years because I gave him everything trying to be a good girlfriend.



Submitted December 27, 2022 at 04:02PM by ThrowRAmilknugget https://ift.tt/pC0N6zs
[28F] [29M] I ruined my relationship by doing too much for my bf [28F] [29M] I ruined my relationship by doing too much for my bf Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.