Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) boyfriend (23M) said I'm too emotional and I overreacted

Hi! I really don't know where to start but I just had a big fight, for absolutely nonsense reason.

I feel like i did bad but I want to hear another opinion and actually understand and try to be a better person.

Me and my boyfriend are dating for about 9 mo but we have lots of story before it. We didn't start dating early because he saw our personalities clashing too much but always liked each-other. After a depressive episode (he wasn't the reason or contributed to any of this) I changed a lot and I feel like I'm still changing. However I am still very anxious about losing him and he hates it so it causes some argues.

Tonight was going great, he gave my Christmas present (a game I played younger) and we were being just good vibes. Then we started talking about the future, and how he wanted to live and work abroad for a couple of years. This is something we had discussed to do for like 1 year and I really like the idea of more but I didn't know if I could. So I got a little sentimental and started crying. He was really sweet holding my hand and telling me it was months from now and that we would work it out. But I entered a spiral and just cried saying sorry for not meeting his expectations.

When I calmed down he was strange and wouldn't talk to me about it. Then I started forcing him to talk and he asked me to leave. But I just continued. I gave up and left the car without the presents which made him even madder. I entered the car again and insisted again in talking. He stayed silent but actually gave me some answers in the end. He said that this kind of thing wasn't normal, that I always make scenes, and that I have the need to be too emotional. He even asked if I wanted to break up but above all he wanted me out and so I left.

He isn't responding to my texts and I feel ashamed and empty. I don't know what to do. I really want this to work out and I know I'm in the wrong but I feel so anxious. Any advice?

TLDR: My boyfrind thinks I'm too emotional and can't be calm with our relationship. I refused to leave until we talked which only made him madder. What can I do to fix this or myself.



Submitted December 21, 2022 at 04:01PM by ThrowRA0103BF https://ift.tt/LsYjIbt
My (23F) boyfriend (23M) said I'm too emotional and I overreacted My (23F) boyfriend (23M) said I'm too emotional and I overreacted Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.