Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf kept exs nudes

I F(28) have been with my boyfriend(30) for about 1.5 years. He recently admitted to having nude photos of exs which he has used as tools to masturbate with. I was very upset by this but he did not seem to think it was abnormal in any way. He claimed they were from two women who consented to him keeping them. One was his gf ten years ago and another was a long distance relationship. He since said he’s deleted the photos but I still feel weirded out that he kept and used them to begin with. I had asked to see the photos and he refused to show me which makes me think it’s worse than he says. Should I break up with him? Is keeping exs nudes and masturbating to them creepy and also disrespectful while in a relationship? He said it’s “normal” and a lot of guys do it- which feels invalidating.

tl;dr bf kept and used exs nudes to wank off. I got upset and broke up with him but then we talked it out. He said he deleted them

Edit: I told him to delete mine because I don’t want to be included in his “trophy” folder to which he replied saying I am assuming the worst and making him out to be some psycho. He also said there were only “like 7 photos” in the folder and he barely even looked at them. I appreciate the fact he was honest about having them because I feel like many people would just lie; he did say he deleted the folder but I’m still feeling pretty uneasy about it. We have a plan to discuss it more in depth after the holidays. I’m hoping by then I have some more clarity.



Submitted December 20, 2022 at 10:55AM by ExoticZucchini444 https://ift.tt/r4ixVHK
Bf kept exs nudes Bf kept exs nudes Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.