Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (20m) is making a weird excuse for why we can't cuddle (19f)

Me and my boyfriend moved in together a year ago, we've been dating for five. I noticed we cuddle a lot less now or that it's mostly me doing the cuddling before he falls asleep watching youtube. He falls asleep watching YouTube on his phone every night. I asked him if he could make time before he goes to sleep to cuddle for a bit. He said no to this because he doesn't like laying in bed unless he's falling asleep. However, I know that is a lie because almost every night after work, he goes straight from the shower to the bed and plays a game on his phone or scrolls TikTok. I brought this up to him after our initial argument and he said that he does that to relax, and if its something like cuddling, that's avoidable. I then said "why is cuddling something that's considered to be "avoidable". He then said he didn't want to talk about the situation anymore. He said that he will see if we can cuddle.

I don't understand why he is being so adamant about how he doesn't like to lay in bed if he's not actively falling asleep, but does it anyway? It's like he's making an excuse. I really dislike this behavior and don't know what to do, I tried calling him out but he just shut me down. How should I go about dealing with this?

Tldr: My boyfriend says we can't cuddle because he doesn't like laying in bed unless he's falling asleep but lays in bed during the day still.



Submitted December 13, 2022 at 06:43PM by XxBatBaby https://ift.tt/obVAsQB
My boyfriend (20m) is making a weird excuse for why we can't cuddle (19f) My boyfriend (20m) is making a weird excuse for why we can't cuddle (19f) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.