Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is my boyfriend abusive?

My (26F) boyfriend (29M) and I got into a huge fight the other night. We actually argue pretty often but he’s never hit me before. He’s punched the wall or whatever he’s near and things like that. This time was a little different and I’m not sure if maybe it was the alcohol bc we each had two drinks at the bar we were at before, but he repeatedly dragged me back into the car after I would try to leave the argument and go inside the house, so hard one of the times that I hit my head and there was a huge lump and I told him he was hurting me and he wouldn’t stop. Eventually I bolted out of the car and he chased me to the door, picked me up and brought me back. My arms and legs are pretty banged up. I don’t think his intent was to hurt me nor do I think he’d raise his hand to me but when I was talking to a couple friends about the fight they seemed extremely concerned about him being abusive in a way I hadn’t been before. They kept saying that “this is how it starts”. I guess my question is, does pushing and pulling, dragging etc mean he’s physically abusive?

TL;DR

My boyfriend dragged me into the car several times and wouldn’t let me leave. Arms and legs pretty banged up and I hit my head, told him he was hurting me, he wouldn’t stop. Is he abusive?



Submitted December 30, 2022 at 10:10PM by SmriJac https://ift.tt/Dy4IOWt
Is my boyfriend abusive? Is my boyfriend abusive? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.