Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Constantly turned on by my boyfriend

Tldr; I am struggling with feeling aroused by my boyfriend all the time and want some advice about how to deal with these feelings.

I (24f) am constantly being turned on and ready for sex 24/7 with my boyfriend (24m). We have a wonderful relationship and insane sexual chemistry. I love just being around him and not doing anything but I find it difficult sometimes because he arouses me so much. We have been together 10 months.

Our sex is incredible so it’s logical that I want to do it over and over again, and I’m really attracted to him so I guess from a biological standpoint it makes sense that I want to have sex with him - but how do I deal with this?

It can be frustrating at times because obviously we can’t always have sex when we want to - especially at the moment (we are spending Christmas with our respective families so won’t see each other for a few days)

I understand that this is technically a great problem to have. Thankfully, my boyfriend has expressed that he feels the same towards me and we do have sex quite a lot when we’re able to, but sometimes sex isn’t an option. How do I focus less on the sexual side of our relationship? I adore him and love his personality as well (that’s almost party of the issue as well because the more I fall in love with him the more I am attracted to him.)



Submitted December 26, 2022 at 06:00PM by Naive-Raspberry-2775 https://ift.tt/iMm4v2R
Constantly turned on by my boyfriend Constantly turned on by my boyfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.