Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I 28(F) break up with my 25(F) partner now, 4 days before her birthday and 6 days before Christmas or should I wait til the new year?

I 28(F) have been dating my girlfriend 25(F) for about 3 to 4 months.

Pretty much immediately after we started dating, my girlfriend started to show some pretty severe insecurities. She gets insecure when girls talk to me, when guys talk to me, just any individual outside of her. She describes in details nightmares that she has of me cheating regularly. 

I’d like to preface that I’ve never given her any reason to be insecure, I’ve always been faithful, and I’ve always given her tons of reassurance. She sometimes reminds me of a younger me, and I’m starting to feel like this is karma for everything I’ve put past partners through when it comes to insecurities, which I have gone to therapy and worked on and have not felt in this relationship at all.

Recently, like within the past two-three weeks I have had the urge to want to break up with her. I have thought through it a few times and have come to the conclusion that if things were to get better I don’t know that I would be happy about it. The complication lies in the fact that her birthday is in a few days and then a few days after that is Christmas and New Year’s and you know how the holidays roll in from there. 

I’ve been wanting to break up with her and decided that I would in the New Year but it’s becoming extremely difficult to stay checked in and not make all the insecurities 10 times worse. I’m starting to think that it would be better if I just called it off now. She could take back all of my Christmas gifts, I’m happy to give her all of hers . I genuinely do not know what to do.

So, what I came here to find out, should I end it now and not drag it out any further, or should I continue to pretend until the new year?

TL:DR! - I want to end my 28(F) relationship with my 25(F) partner, but it's her birthday in 4 days and Christmas in 6 days. Should I wait or should I rip off the Band-Aid?

UPDATE: While I was trying to post this, she texted asking if I was happy.

UPDATE: She came over. She obviously could feel something was wrong and I just let her know how I was feeling. Went a lot better than I thought it would.

Thanks everyone!!



Submitted December 18, 2022 at 06:55PM by RealAlternative414 https://ift.tt/skyva3j
Should I 28(F) break up with my 25(F) partner now, 4 days before her birthday and 6 days before Christmas or should I wait til the new year? Should I 28(F) break up with my 25(F) partner now, 4 days before her birthday and 6 days before Christmas or should I wait til the new year? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.