Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23f) boyfriend (27m) got a call at 4am from a random girl

He sleeps on the couch often. I was up to get some water when I heard his phone ringing, I went to turn it off and saw a girl with her contact and picture saved calling him. I was jarred and woke him up by asking who she was.

He was sleepy so all he said was “I don't know” at first, then I kept asking and he said, “some girl I went on a tinder date with once, I asked her out again and she ghosted me.”

I dropped it but went to his Instagram to see if he was following her. And found that she has a whole boyfriend that she posts with and about often…

The next morning I asked my boyfriend about it again, and he said she’s called him a few times and that “she’s just one of those girls that want attention” or something to that effect.

I didn’t think much of it again until we were talking about where we’d like to move in the future. My boyfriend brought up the city he used to live in, and I was kind of into it. But then he says, “But (the girl that called him at 4 am) lives there…”

I’m confused why he would even bring her up if she’s just some girl that has been calling him randomly. My first instinct was to ask him, “why does that even matter?”

I don’t know, my intuition is kind of telling me something fishy is going on here… How should I communicate with my boyfriend on this without sounding accusatory?

TLDR: My (23f) boyfriend (27m) got a call from a random girl at 4 am and was acting a bit strange about it, how should I talk to him about this without being accusatory?



Submitted December 11, 2022 at 04:58PM by feelingeverythinga https://ift.tt/Jjfr1RT
My (23f) boyfriend (27m) got a call at 4am from a random girl My (23f) boyfriend (27m) got a call at 4am from a random girl Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.