Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

If I (16F) tell my dad (40M) what happened with my mom (40F) he will demand I come to live with him - is it worth it?

Long story short, I got in trouble over Thanksgiving weekend because I was supposed to be at my dad's house, but I only stayed for a few hours and went out with friends at night. I lied to my mom about it, but she found out, and she hit me. I ran away after that to a friend's house. Stayed there from Monday to Wednesday, but his mom kicked me out because we started hooking up and she caught us (just us sleeping in the same bed actually but yeah that was my fault I know... All of this is.)

Today, I am staying at another friend's house as a "sleepover" but I know I can't keep doing this. I don't know if I really want to go back home to my mom's place though. She has been texting and calling me, apologizing, and telling me she wants me back home. I don't know. I have the option of staying at my dad's house, but my dad and mom absolutely hate each other. If my dad asks why and what happened, he will absolutely lose his shit. Then my mom will hate me. And I'll have to move to my dad's house, which is in a different school district. All that.

Is it worth telling him the truth and causing all that drama? Or just suck it up and go back home to my mom? I don't hate my mom either. I was just mad. I'm still kind of mad too I guess.

Tl;Dr: I got into a fight with my mom, ran away, stayed at a friend's house, but now I know I need to either go back home or maybe tell my dad and stay there. But my parents hate each other and if my dad finds out what happened, he'll demand I stay at his house which means I'll have to change schools. I don't know what I want all to happen. I forgive my mom and all, but I need to make a decision soon. Please help, any advice is appreciated, thank you.



Submitted December 01, 2022 at 05:45PM by West_Tumbleweed_3709 https://ift.tt/8iIvFP2
If I (16F) tell my dad (40M) what happened with my mom (40F) he will demand I come to live with him - is it worth it? If I (16F) tell my dad (40M) what happened with my mom (40F) he will demand I come to live with him - is it worth it? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.