Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Advice on escaping the dread of coming home at night

Tl;dr toxic relationship, need some advice want to leave

Gf of 10 years (35) me (32) we are constantly at each others throats, jabbing defending. I am cold and shut down completely and she is hot headed and takes the aggression too far with the things that she says. My main concern is our son is witnessing some of this behaviour. There is no way either of us could afford to go it alone but the relationship is so toxic I look at houses and opportunities to break free at any chance. I know she does the same to an extent.

I have made mistakes, not to the level of infidelity but enough to rock the boat. She claims to forgive me but always brings the past up when convenient. She has control over my finances and she takes on all of the work in the house, which is fine, I know she likes it done her way but, I am always told I do nothing afterwards despite offering countless times.

I don't understand what to do. I'm almost at breaking point and having terrible thoughts creep into my head and just want to disappear forever.

I feel that the above has barely scratched the surface but I would appreciate any advice at all.

Thanks



Submitted December 20, 2022 at 10:24AM by Chalksoup https://ift.tt/CJwZUvB
Advice on escaping the dread of coming home at night Advice on escaping the dread of coming home at night Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.