Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it common to joke about having sexual relations with your brother?

My 30M girlfriend 24F of one year has hinted jokingly about sleeping with her brother in 4 or 5 occasions. The last time it was very explicit, she was organising a party and told me that I may not want to be there since she was going to be drunk with her brother and told me that when they're drunk stuff happens. I asked what the hell she was saying to me and she just dismissed it as a bad joke. Since then she didn't joke about it anymore but it kinda stuck in my head Am I overthinking about it? Is it just a bit weird? I dont recall anyone that I ever met making this kind of jokes

TLDR My gf jokes about having sex with her brother and it makes me paranoid



Submitted December 13, 2022 at 05:18AM by TeoBB https://ift.tt/woCSfM5
Is it common to joke about having sexual relations with your brother? Is it common to joke about having sexual relations with your brother? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.