Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (23m) always says that I (22f) never open up to him like I do w/ my friends

We're a new relationship, have only been together about 3 months, and I remind him of this often. He always brings up that I'm so much more "open" when we're around my friend group. I've explained to him that my connection with my friends is very different than my connection with him, but it doesn't mean I'm more closed off around him. I'd say in general I'm more goofy and loud when we're in a group setting but that's also because we usually hangout on the weekends, are drinking a bit, etc. And my friendships with my female friends especially is so different than with a s/o.

I also just take a bit longer to fully open up to a s/o due to past relationship and family trauma, which I've explained. I've been working on talking to him more when I'd usually feel the need to keep whatever it is I'm feeling to myself. Does anyone have advice on how to open up a bit more around a s/o?

tldr; bf thinks I'm closed off but I just connect differently with him than with my friends.



Submitted December 14, 2022 at 08:15AM by JellyCat98 https://ift.tt/dnmM5WA
Boyfriend (23m) always says that I (22f) never open up to him like I do w/ my friends Boyfriend (23m) always says that I (22f) never open up to him like I do w/ my friends Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.