Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How did you learn to stop giving the silent treatment and communicate better?

So in my last relationship i (25F) had this problem with communicating my issues. Instead of saying to my ex (35m) what bothered me about his behaviour i would stay silent and ignore him, making him yell/cry/ hit things to get a response which would only make me stay more silent and cry. And i want to learn to stop closing myself and communicate better. I just feel overwhelmed and i overthink and i get upset thinking that the person that acted in a way i didnt like is inconsiderate. After getting over it, i act like it never happened which is also bad. Also i have this problem when eventually i tell a person what bothers me, for ex. someone arriving late. If they do it a second and i third time i just get upset and stay silent. I only do this with people i love, in this case my ex.

Tl;dr : i give the silent treatment when upset instead of communicating my problem.



Submitted December 22, 2022 at 05:26AM by Born_Ad6275 https://ift.tt/ApWyHIz
How did you learn to stop giving the silent treatment and communicate better? How did you learn to stop giving the silent treatment and communicate better? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.