Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I just found out that my wife has been cheating on me for years and I don’t know what to do

I'm so devastated and heartbroken right now. I just found out that my wife of 10 years has been cheating on me for the past 5 years. I can't believe that she could do this to me and to our family. I'm not sure what to do or where to go from here.

I found out by accident. I was looking through her phone when she left it on the kitchen counter and I saw something that made my heart stop. She had been texting and sending photos to another man. I was in shock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I confronted her about it and at first she denied it. She said that it was just a friend and that I was overreacting. But then she realized that I had seen the messages and photos and she admitted that she had been cheating on me. She said that she was sorry and that she didn't know why she did it.

I don't know what to do. I love her but I don't know if I can forgive her for this. I'm so hurt and betrayed. I feel like our entire relationship has been a lie. I don't know if I can trust her again or if I even want to be with her.

TL;DR my wife of 10 years has been cheating on me for 5 and I don’t know what to do.



Submitted December 11, 2022 at 08:33PM by simon_zachs1 https://ift.tt/10CUgs2
I just found out that my wife has been cheating on me for years and I don’t know what to do I just found out that my wife has been cheating on me for years and I don’t know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.