Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ex is upset at the thought of me with other girls

My ex (24f) asked me if im talking to other girls? She's the one who broke up with me? She asked if i was talking to these two girls who comment on my photos (im not).

Additionally, Im leaving on a trip to europe and she mentioned if i was going find europeon girls. Any reason why she's been doing this?

She just texted me saying the thought of me with other people upsets her. She broke up with me and its not fair for her to say that right before my trip.

TLDR: Why does my ex care if im talking to girls since she broke up w me?



Submitted August 03, 2022 at 11:31PM by Due-Region-622 https://ift.tt/cSEVOXd
My ex is upset at the thought of me with other girls My ex is upset at the thought of me with other girls Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.