Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (34f) tell my FWB that I’m in love with him (36m)?

I (34f) have strong romantic feelings for a long time friend (m36). He and I have been friends since high school but never dated. We had sex for the first time about 7 years ago and have probably had sex like ten times over the course of our friendship. We haven’t hooked up since fall of last year. After that last hookup (which was amazing) I distanced myself from him because I was hurt he didn’t want more. Every time we are together we have a blast. I enjoy his company so much and I really think he enjoys mine as well. However, I have never told him how I feel about him because I am afraid to hear what I believe to be the truth… that he isn’t interested in a relationship with me.
Should I just tell him how I feel to get this off my chest even if I am running the risk of rejection. I don’t want to regret not telling him but I also feel if we were on the same page I wouldn’t be having so much doubt.

Tl; dr should I tell my FWB that I am into him and want something more ?



Submitted August 18, 2022 at 11:46AM by AcademicBell6817 https://ift.tt/JQLBIFs
Should I (34f) tell my FWB that I’m in love with him (36m)? Should I (34f) tell my FWB that I’m in love with him (36m)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.