Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I have the desire for a romantic relationship but, I can’t seem to someone with the same desire

Me (22 male) and straight have never been in a romantic relationship before. I would consider myself introverted but , I do force myself to go out ( to movies , the mall and etc) I also live alone and I have a job that pays well and I’m attending college soon. I have tried in the past to get into a relationship with someone but , I always ended getting the whole “ your a nice guy but “ or “ I’m not ready “ and or “I don’t like the idea of commitment “ and I get it that not everyone likes the idea of a long term relationship especially , when it comes to being this young and or some girls are just not going like me in that way but , when I see other people my age in relationships and in love it makes me question myself like what am I doing wrong ? And I had this desire for a while now and I just love the idea of two people being in love and being together. I’m also not into hookups and or open relationships because those types of relationships just make me feel temporary and alone. P.S before anyone comments I tried dating apps but , they just suck for me and I have done things with a few girls such as making out and intercourse but , I don’t didn’t enjoy it because It made me feel temporary and I will probably never do those things again unless I’m in a relationship with them.

TL;DR Me ( 22 Male ) After trying and searching I can’t seem to find someone that desires a long term relationship like I do



Submitted August 16, 2022 at 06:12PM by DAMAGEDEGG https://ift.tt/OTigu1p
I have the desire for a romantic relationship but, I can’t seem to someone with the same desire I have the desire for a romantic relationship but, I can’t seem to someone with the same desire Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.