Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my bf (24m) owes me (f19) 2k and i dont know what to do

me (f19) and my boyfriend (m24) have been dating for about 6 months. before i met him, i had only ever been in one awful 2 month relationship and had never really had an actual boyfriend.

5 months ago it felt like i had gotten what i had been waiting for my entire life. he took me on an amazing first date, he was so sweet and funny, he was super super attractive and exactly my type, he would grab me from behind and give me hugs every 5 minutes, he would call me beautiful and his dream girl over and over, and he jus cared about me and getting to know me so much. every guy i had ever been with before him was just a hookup or eventually became uninterested so him putting so much into our first date meant so much to me. we quickly started dating and it was amazing the first month. we really had no issues until he started asking me for money.

i knew he didn’t have a ton of money and lived paycheck to paycheck and i had a little bit of money saved up so i was happy i was able to help him at first. it started with an emergency 200 for his car, and then an emergency 400 for his bills, and eventually got to almost 2k. it got to the point where i was having to ask my sister for money to help him because even i couldn’t afford it. he promised he would pay me back $100 every week but has only payed me $100 of the money so far and it’s been 5 months. i know that should have been a big warning flag and i should have left him 5 months ago, but i really just loved him so much that i didn’t want to leave him.

fast foward to now, our relationship feels sosososoSO different. he moved an hour away so i only get to see him once every two weeks, he texts me half as much as he used to even though we barley get to see each other, he doesn’t listen or care about anything i say, he doesn’t care if i finish in bed anymore and will just want me to give him 🧠 and then go to sleep, i’ve caught him commenting weird and flirty things on MINORS tiktok accounts, and that’s just the start of it. i’ve realized how little he actually cares about me and being with him just makes me sad and miss the relationship we used to have.

i know i need to get out of this relationship at some point but i know if i break up with him i am never going to get the money i gave him back. i know it might sound bad and greedy to stay with him jus to not loose my money but i owe my sister $600 from what he owes me and i work a minimum wage job and really can’t afford to pay her that out of my savings. also i know this sounds sad but he is one of my only friends and i don’t know what i’m going to do with out him. i know i’m going to b just as sad and lonley as i was before i started dating him and start hooking up and putting myself in dangerous situations with random ppl again.

i don’t know what to do but i don’t want to stay in this awful situation the rest of my life. i just want things to go back the way they used to b:(

TL;DR- i loaned my boyfriend 2k 5 months ago and he still hasn’t payed me back. our relationship has gotten awful but i know if i leave now i will never get the money back. i’m scared of leaving him and don’t know how but i know i need to do it.



Submitted August 29, 2022 at 08:58PM by v10lxtxx https://ift.tt/NHamYBe
my bf (24m) owes me (f19) 2k and i dont know what to do my bf (24m) owes me (f19) 2k and i dont know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.