Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it abuse if he is right?

tl;dr: Is it abuse if the person just tries to stand his ground because he is convinced he is right? And most of the time he really is? What if he just loses it because people do not listen to him and try to oppose him, even though he is sure about his righteousness?

When I confront my husband about his behavior after he gets calm, he always says he was trying to get his point across and was many times right (I acknowledge). But he never sees he behaved in ways that crossed all lines.

Is it manipulation if he just tries to state the facts, but is overly honest? And he is often right in his arguments.

Examples of manipulation:

  • when I was trying to split up, he said: you will never find a more deep and better relationship (because we know each other for a very long time)

  • I’d probably freeze my eggs in your case (I am 29, later he said he said it because he doesn’t want to see me sad that I will not have children - which could really happen considering I don’t know when I’d find someone)

  • he said he was TESTING me if I get offended once I came back home after arguments, when he said it will be clear who is a woman and who is a man in here and when I asked what does it mean he said f.e. if he says get naked, I should get naked… (this one is too much I know that)

The thing is, he is right in his arguments most of the time - he really studies everything into detail and is knowledgeable. I know this does not give him permission to behave badly, but then I doubt myself if I am not just bickering..



Submitted August 18, 2022 at 10:54AM by Southern-Put-6887 https://ift.tt/rCHO5lQ
Is it abuse if he is right? Is it abuse if he is right? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.