Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband hasn’t talk to me in 10 days after a serious red flag.

I think my marriage is over. My husband and I have had ALOT of ups and downs throughout our 5 year marriage but we gotten a lot better and have had a 6 month good streak of excellent communication and closeness. He’s been showing up for me, going above and beyond for me.

Anyway, last Friday. I found out he’s been talking to a girl from out of state he doesn’t know. Nothing to crazy or risqué, lots of memeing but I did find out that he sent her a birthday gift recently (a sticker). I voiced my concern and told him I wasn’t comfortable with that and I would not do that to him. He got pretty defensive, automatically withdrew his love and left. He got super mad at me when I asked when we could continue the conversation. Called me a leech, insecure and said that I love to start problems. Then threatened me if I didn’t back off he was going to kick me out of the house. (We just moved into a new house, in a new state, I have no connections here). I was shocked.

This isn’t the first time he’s yelled at me or disrespected me and it will be the last time. I’ve bought my ticket to go back home. Slowly I’ve been accumulating my stuff. (He’s military and just got our furniture and stuff delivered from our last duty station.) Trying to sell what I can. We haven’t talk since that day, I’m forsure leaving and I know it’s dumb but.. why won’t he talk to me ? I mean, I’m his wife. I love him, I’ve given him the 5 years of my life. He knows he crossed a line he mentioned it slightly but all he does is plays video games, goes to work, gym and comes home to the other room. How can someone just abandon you like that? Again, my mind is set but damn.

TL:DR: Married 5 years. Husband committed an indiscretion but won’t talk to me.



Submitted August 28, 2022 at 08:40PM by Content-Efficiency26 https://ift.tt/nBgliEo
Husband hasn’t talk to me in 10 days after a serious red flag. Husband hasn’t talk to me in 10 days after a serious red flag. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.