Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My SO suddently wants to do single men activities

Hi everyone, I‘ll try and make this short, i‘m a female in my early twenties and so is my boyfriend. We‘ve been together about 5 years and we had downside shift in our relationship since a couple of months which we‘re working on and now its been much much better and actually really nice.

Now my problem, he is wanting to go after questionable activities since 4 weeks. He told me yesterday that he is gonna be gone more from now on, after he had been out with friends at a street in the city which is known for hook ups and that stuff, until 6 am. Note his two friends are absolutely immature and just want to hookup (beside that they are cool guys), and he also told me last time, those two friends went out looking for women and actually got lucky and my bf waited at the bar (sounds fun?). Also i‘m never allowed to join, even to we also go to clubs and bars (the ones with manner) Then i honestly told him i support him doing more with friends but why does it have to be activities like that. Then he basically just got mad and told me he is gonna do those quote „get blackout drunk with no manner“ things from now on and he doesnt care even a little about how I feel.

Guys I feel very unsure, i dont want to be controlling and i have my own friends, i do understand. but those kind of activities just make me anxious. How would you feel and what would you do?

tl;dr Boyfriend suddently wants to go get blackout drunk on hookup streets with single friends who are only after hookups.



Submitted August 12, 2022 at 12:52AM by Regular-Reward1750 https://ift.tt/oyb1GXc
My SO suddently wants to do single men activities My SO suddently wants to do single men activities Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.