Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friend (33f) had an affair with my other friend (36m) and I don't know whether to/how tell his wife

My friend (36m) lets call him Bill, has been with his wife/married for 8-10 years. I found out recently Bills been having an on/off affair with my other friend (33f) lets call her Joan.

I believe Joan was in a really bad place mentally when it started out, I cant speak for how he was mentally. He's plainly lied a lot to his wife, and he's also lied a lot to Joan about the status of his marriage & led her on a fair bit with promises and whatnot. I feel his wife should know what's been hapening because it's so unfair on her, and i even think there could be other women due to all the lies hes told.

The issue for me is that he is quite influencial, has money and status and all that, which makes me feel intimidated to bring it up to anyone. It would also cause a huge rift in our social lives as everyone is kinda connected in some type of way. I don't know if Im strong enough to deal with the fallout right now. But I just keep thinking of the poor wife.

Is there a way I tell the wife without getting dragged in to the whole drama of it? I also don't really want Joan to be dragged for it either, as Im not sure really it was her fault, although course she has played a part in it.

Should I just not get involved and hope that he gets found out some other way?

TL;DR my friends were/are having an affair & I don't know how or if to tell his wife.



Submitted August 30, 2022 at 10:04AM by No-Student-6230 https://ift.tt/Qfo5URJ
My friend (33f) had an affair with my other friend (36m) and I don't know whether to/how tell his wife My friend (33f) had an affair with my other friend (36m) and I don't know whether to/how tell his wife Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.