Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) boyfriend (25M) went on a swimming trip with his sister (20F) and her best friend (21F). I don't know how I feel about it, should I confront him?

My boyfriend has always had a close relationship with his sister, who I'll call Caitlyn. He also has a good relationship with her best friend, who I'll call Anna. I'm not one of these girls that get jealous all the time and until now this hasn't bothered me. But something has happened that doesn't seem right to me.

For the last few days I've been out of town and will be back next week. Yesterday morning when I was FaceTiming him he mentioned that him and Caitlyn were planning on going on a trip to a lake near where we live after he finished work, I didn't think anything of it and just told him I hope they had a nice afternoon. Fast forward to earlier today and I see the pics from it on Caitlyn's Instagram.

The first thing I noticed was that Anna was there. This rubbed me the wrong way, as far as I knew it was only going to be him and Caitlyn. Even though he wasn't in the photos, I knew he was there and was probably on photographer duty. With this in mind there was one that bothered me in particular.

The last pic was of Caitlyn and Anna from behind posing holding their bikini tops up in the air.

Something about this doesn't sit right with me. What he told me sounded like it was just an afternoon at the lake with his sister. Now it's turned into a swimming trip that included a girl he's not related to and was at least topless at one point. There's a few different questions I feel I need answers to. Did he know in advance Anna was going to be there or was it last minute? Did they both put their tops on after the photoshoot or did they strip down further after it?

But I also know that this could be completely innocent. If it turns out it's nothing I don't want to end up looking like the jealous girlfriend.

Am I overreacting, or should I confront him when I get home?

TL; DR While I was out of town my boyfriend went on a swimming trip with his sister and her friend. When he told me before it sounded like it was just going to be his sister. Her friend was there and at least one point was topless. I don't know if or how I should deal with this.



Submitted August 24, 2022 at 08:10PM by swimthrowaw https://ift.tt/w1QXDuk
My (23F) boyfriend (25M) went on a swimming trip with his sister (20F) and her best friend (21F). I don't know how I feel about it, should I confront him? My (23F) boyfriend (25M) went on a swimming trip with his sister (20F) and her best friend (21F). I don't know how I feel about it, should I confront him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.