Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Asking wife to block someone on Instagram

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, together for 4, and have 2 kids. Before we got married, she had a close guy friend. She liked him In middle school, and they dated for a week before realizing they didn't like it and wanted to stay friends. He kissed her while he was drunk in high school, and she said that's all that happened, and I believe her. She got on his shoulders at a festival (edm) and beforehand I set a boundary to not get on another man's shoulders, and found out through looking through her pictures, and I asked her to blocked him, which she said okay and did. 3 years later, I saw him on her social media and confronted her about it. She said that blocking him was toxic, and even though to her she said he's insignificant, she said she won't block anyone. Am I right to ask for her to block him? I think bring that we're married and not dating maybe not, but wanted advice on it. Thank you.

Tl;dr am I in the right to ask wife to block someone?



Submitted August 20, 2022 at 09:50PM by TradWASP https://ift.tt/fuDqhod
Asking wife to block someone on Instagram Asking wife to block someone on Instagram Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.