Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (31M) constantly points out an insecurity of mine (26F) but always says that he likes it.

My boyfriend and I began talking about a year ago. We moved very fast, and things burned out quickly. During that time we were going out, he pointed out that flaw of mine and I told him that I hated it and he said that he likes it. Not for that exact reason, but we ended up on bad terms twice because I felt like he wanted me to commit and I was not ready. I saw him at an event and basically, we started as just friends again and it was so fun, just like old times, except this has blossomed into a relationship now and I felt ready and he wasn’t so sure at first, but now we have ended up going together for about 3 solid months now. It feels great because we had already became friends for so long and when I finally said I love you it really came from my heart and it was the honest truth.

The first time he pointed it out he said that he likes it and I said that I hated it. I don’t like the shape of my nose. He has pointed it out a few times and every time I have the same answer, I hate it, I want surgery. He says that he would be upset if I got surgery for it. We we’re watching a movie and cuddling and he runs his hand around my nose, the bridge especially where he knows is my biggest insecurity, and I get upset about it because even if he brings it up and says he likes it or not, it still stimulates feelings of insecurity and makes me wish I didn’t look this way. He says “well I like it”, and tonight we got in a huge fight about it. It has happened a few times in the past and I have the same reaction. I say, “thank you for that but I don’t feel that way about it and I don’t like talking about it because I wish I could make it disappear.” We we’re at his company camping picnic, and he got so mad that we left and he was shouting at me and I just shut down. I felt like maybe it is my fault and maybe I am sensitive.

I need advice on this… I don’t know how to feel about it. I understand maybe he likes it but I hate that flaw of mine so much, it triggers me when he brings it up and will make me feel even worse about it.

TLDR New relationship but we’re on/off dating for 1 year and never made it official until 3 months ago, but the entire year he knew about this insecurity of mine that he says he likes about me and has brought it up multiple times and I get upset every time even though he says he likes it. Im hurt and this caused one of the biggest arguments we have ever had. Advice?



Submitted August 27, 2022 at 11:01PM by Vegetable-Quarter697 https://ift.tt/F4Coimb
My boyfriend (31M) constantly points out an insecurity of mine (26F) but always says that he likes it. My boyfriend (31M) constantly points out an insecurity of mine (26F) but always says that he likes it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.