Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [34m] hooked up with someone [26f] who is now crazy about me, but I hated the sex. How do I tell them I’m not interested?

I recently matched with someone on Bumble and chatted a couple of days before going on a date. She was fun to text with, and I found her photos all incredibly attractive. When she showed up to our date, however, she looked quite different than her photos, and her personality was much quirkier (kind of annoying, honestly) than I had read it to be over text. We still managed to have great convo and got pretty drunk and ended up hooking up. Definitely unplanned. It all happened really fast, and I could tell she really wanted it to happen, as she made a move for the bedroom very quickly back at her place. I simply did not enjoy the sex. I was doing my best to be in the moment (I’m a pleaser), but the pheromones were just not there for me, and I left feeling kind of gross.

This person is super interested in seeing me again, and got really really anxious when I didn’t immediately text her the next day. Which seems like a big red flag. Anyway, I feel like such a dick to sleep with someone and then immediately say I don’t want to pursue anything, but I just really have no interest in meeting her again. It was only one time, but I’m so bad at rejecting people and I know she’s probably going to be confused and hurt, but it’s just how I feel.

What would you say in this situation?

TL;DR I hooked up on first date with someone, but hated the sex and don’t want to see them again but don’t know what to say.



Submitted August 23, 2022 at 02:08AM by UnrelatedKarma https://ift.tt/Dhqr4Uk
I [34m] hooked up with someone [26f] who is now crazy about me, but I hated the sex. How do I tell them I’m not interested? I [34m] hooked up with someone [26f] who is now crazy about me, but I hated the sex. How do I tell them I’m not interested? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.