Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(18f) broke up with bf (19m) because he was obsessive and clingy, did i do the right thing?

My boyfriend would constantly message, call, and basically spam my phone all the time. He also would beg me for pictures of my face, would call himself ugly and constantly ask me to play video games with him. I began to feel very emotionally drained from pouring myself into this relationship. I would feel bad about wanting space because i knew that he just cared, but i needed time for myself. When i voiced my views, he got better for about a week. But then i felt like i had lost feelings. it just wasnt the same anymore. I broke it off last night, and when I said goodnight to him he said "I miss you" and "I wish I could still say I love you." Today, he messaged me good morning and called out from work because of the breakup. He said his parents were really sad and shocked, and he felt like shit. I told him im sorry and said that i still needed space. he gave me space until around 12, when he messaged me saying that he wanted to talk to me in person. I told him to just get it out now because i didn't want to see him and wanted to get the conversation over with. he proceeded to ask me (when i had already explained before) why i broke up with him. he wrote a whole paragraph about how he wants to try again and how he still loves me, and that its all his fault i broke it off. since then he hasnt said anything because i told him again that i needed space after telling him my side of the story...im scared that he will message again though. what do i do if he messages again? did i do the right thing breaking up?

[TL:DR] broke up with bf because he seemed obsessive and clingy, and he wont stop texting. did i do the right thing?



Submitted August 24, 2022 at 06:18PM by urmom1789 https://ift.tt/tEbSYed
(18f) broke up with bf (19m) because he was obsessive and clingy, did i do the right thing? (18f) broke up with bf (19m) because he was obsessive and clingy, did i do the right thing? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.