Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24) girlfriend brought up the possibility of swinging.

So some background I'm 25 and my girlfriend is 24 and we have been dating for about 4 years now. Our sex life has never been great particularly when we try penetrative sex due to my small size but I do enjoy oral on her. Now out at a concert last night she mentions to me that was very horny and wanted to have sex but not with me. I'm used to that feeling a lot but was the first time hearing it and when we got back she said she has fantasized about being with other men but would never do it. I've actually always fantasized about it as well and do find it hot but I do believe fantasy and reality are often not the same and really don't want to do it if it fractured our relationship because outside of the sex we are fine. just want to know if I should pursue this and what I should be expecting if I do go along with this. Thank you!

TLDR: Girlfriend might want to swing



Submitted August 11, 2022 at 06:38PM by Collin351 https://ift.tt/mYL5tlQ
My (24) girlfriend brought up the possibility of swinging. My (24) girlfriend brought up the possibility of swinging. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.