Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

ADVICE? Is my bf in the right for treating me this way on a road trip?

Hey everyone, so me (F22) and my bf (M22) were driving back from our college (we go to the same one), with my bf's sister because we wanted to save time and gas, and basically we did not eat breakfast or anything before we left so I asked if we could stop at McDonalds or something (which we did), to quickly buy something. My bf proceeds to tell me to stop whining about food and that I shouldn't eat until we get back home (5 hour drive) and tells me to be quiet. His sister stops at a fast food place, and I order for myself, ask if he wants (or his sister) wants anything to eat because I was going to pay for them all, he is angry and says no, his sister buys a coffee or something and then proceeds to pay even though I said I would. I was very thankful and insisted I'd pay but she was in the front seat and paid anyways. My bf proceeds to then tell me how disrespectful I am, and then he gives me the silent treatment the whole way back. When we got home, he didn't help me unpack or anything, and I had to lug all the suitcases out of the car myself. He then told me how rude I was to his family and that he feels like I insulted him?

TL;DR Me and my bf and his sister went on road trip back from college, I wanted to stop for food cause I didn't eat, his sister pays even though I insisted and then he gives me the silent treatment because somehow I am to blame for this (even though they are in no way poor/In need of money) and that I deserve to be ignored and told that I disrespected his family. advice?



Submitted August 25, 2022 at 06:21PM by Ready_Maize6179 https://ift.tt/stefz3B
ADVICE? Is my bf in the right for treating me this way on a road trip? ADVICE? Is my bf in the right for treating me this way on a road trip? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.