Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Wedding invites

I (35M) and my gf (33F) are looking for some insight on the situation. My brother is getting married next week and dropped the ball on us today that only 20 people can go to ceremony and photos. Meaning there isn’t enough room for my GF to join.

We have been together 2 years, she hasn’t meant my family yet and has never visited my hometown. This isn’t a small trip we are driving over two days and 20 hours one way for this wedding and decided to make a big trip of it. The wedding was the main reason for this trip and timing in first place.

Is it rude of me to expect her to stay in our AIRBNB or hang out for what could be up to 3 hours (from my SIL’s directions) while we do the ceremony and photos?

I feel like I’ve been put in an extremely difficult situation between choosing by brother or girlfriend. I’ve already had to let my brother know I can’t free up my whole day to get ready with him at 9am. The reception starts at 4 pm and she is welcome to that.

TLDR; found out today my GF is not invited to brothers wedding ceremony after traveling over 20 hours. Should I tell them I don’t feel comfortable going without her ? There is a Reception is at 4 pm



Submitted August 20, 2022 at 08:24PM by richnasty18 https://ift.tt/xrPY6eH
Wedding invites Wedding invites Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.