Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Dilemma: do I tell an acquaintance that his wife might have been unfaithful to him?

I (36M) am getting a divorce from my wife because she was unfaithful to me.

One of the incidents I know about involved my wife (33F) going out with a friend 'A' (about the same age and also F) and ending up in a nightclub, hammered and totally out of character. My wife confessed that she exchanged numbers with a random dude and when he messaged her for like a week after asking her out, she said 'maybe'. Wife also said her friend A did something similar the same night, dancing, flirting and possibly exchanged numbers with a random guy as well, or at least had the intention to, I was not given too many details. A is married as well.

I'm acquainted with A's husband. He is a really nice guy. They came to our wedding and we wer to theirs. We have only hung out a few times when our wives would get together, for birthdays, the odd BBQ etc. I really get on well with him and we end up chatting a fair bit. We're not really friends separately outside of when it's a wives' get together event. No more of these in the pipeline as I've moved out and far away and have started divorce proceedings. I'm not likely to bump into either of them ever.

As far as I know, A's husband has no idea about this nightclub incident. I'm not sure how much my wife told A about our breakup and my reasons for divorce.

From what I hear A and her husband's marriage has some difficulties already but again I've no specifics on that.

If it was me in his shoes I would want to know. I feel lile I want to say something such as: "Hey man, you might have heard that me and my wife are divorcing. One of the reasons is (the nightclub incident) and I don't know what happened exactly but I was told that A did something similar. I have no details or evidence that anything happened, just that my wife said yours was also up to no good."

Over to you good people of Reddit. Do I say something to A's husband or stay the heck out of it?

Thanks in advance!

TL;DR. Wife unfaithful to me, her friend might have done similar acts, do I say something to her friend's husband?



Submitted August 30, 2022 at 03:30PM by OrganizationLast8480 https://ift.tt/gInh4i3
Dilemma: do I tell an acquaintance that his wife might have been unfaithful to him? Dilemma: do I tell an acquaintance that his wife might have been unfaithful to him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.