Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you get with a guy who has a close female friend?

My [23F] friend introduced me into a guy [25M] named Eric not too long ago. Eric is ridiculously attractive, smart, funny, polite, and sweet. Needless to say, I am interested in going out with him and we've been talking for over a month. Everything was going well until I asked him to meetup. He asked if he could bring someone. I wanted it to be a date, but I relented and said yes. He showed up with a girl, Carrie, whom I met at the same time as Eric. Me and Carrie didn't really speak that much and the whole thing was pretty awkward.

I kept talking with Eric, but he started bringing up Carrie a lot. Like, I would bring up a book and he'd reply saying Carrie has read it, or I'll ask him what he's doing, and he would say he's with Carrie or about to go see her. I asked if she was a close friend of his and he replied "extremely." Well, for the past week he hadn't been answering any of my texts, so I decided to call him. Carrie picked up and I told her I wanted to speak to Eric. She said he wasn't there, and I needed to stop contacting him.

It's obvious she doesn't like me, but she isn't his girlfriend and has no right to tell me to stop talking to him. How do I deal with her?


tl;dr: Really like a guy but he has a close female friend who is trying to push me away.



Submitted August 16, 2022 at 07:16PM by amermaidstatue https://ift.tt/KxnizvP
How do you get with a guy who has a close female friend? How do you get with a guy who has a close female friend? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.