Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my girlfriend got mad at me for masturbating

25M] So, my girlfriend [25F] got mad at me because I jerked off today while she was at her friend house. We've been together for 8 months.

We didn't had much time to have sex really. She is going through a lot of things. She recently left her parent's house and now she is living with me.

We didn't had sex in a while but I never forced her to do something she doesn't want to do. Today after she got home I told her I masturbated because I always tell her personal things that I do on daily basis.

She got angry because she thinks is not enough for me and can't satisfy me in that way. I know she is very insecure but I think she might be overreacting about this stuff and she got really mad. I don't know what to do or say.

What should I do? I don't think that masturbation is a bad thing in a relationship. I'm really open minded but this discussion was really bad and now she doesn't want to talk to me and says that all men are equal.

Edit: We have sex often but last week we haven't had time. I think we have a healthy relationship but I been masturbating since I was 16yo so I don't really think is a major problem

TL;DR: my girlfriend got mad at me after telling her I masturbated while she was out



Submitted August 09, 2022 at 11:51PM by BassLillo https://ift.tt/bOBxINh
my girlfriend got mad at me for masturbating my girlfriend got mad at me for masturbating Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.