Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22F) boyfriend (23M) keeps lashing out at me because he got beaten up after confronting the guy (23M) I slept with while we were broken up.

My boyfriend and I were together for 3 years when he broke up with me because I still wasn’t ready to have sex with him. The reason I wasn’t ready is because I always thought it would be extremely painful based on the stories my cousins and friends have told me.

I was devastated and I started spending more time with Luke, who is a family friend. Luke sleeps with a lot of different women so I kept asking him about sex. I told him I didn’t want to be a virgin anymore, because I pretty much blamed that for my breakup, and he told me I needed to find somebody who knew what they were doing so it wouldn’t hurt. That’s how and why I ended up sleeping with him. I just want to clarify that we slept together around 5 months after my breakup, not immediately like some people in the comments are assuming.

We slept together 3 times and when my boyfriend asked if I would give him a second chance I was upfront about what I did. He was upset but he still wanted to get back together.

Last week, we went to the same party as Luke. My boyfriend was angry when he saw him and got angrier as the night went on. He ended up confronting Luke about taking advantage of me when I was vulnerable. Luke taunted my boyfriend by telling him it wasn’t his fault he knew how to make a woman feel good and said I hadn’t been scared to sleep with him. My boyfriend ended up shoving Luke and getting in his face which is when Luke’s friends jumped in.

They beat my boyfriend up and only stopped because I begged Luke to tell them to and started crying.

Now my boyfriend keeps lashing out at me over small things and throwing the fact that I slept with Luke in my face. I know he’s in pain and feels humiliated so I’m trying to be understanding, but it hurts when he snaps at me when I’m only trying to help him.

How can we move past this? And how do I help my boyfriend cope with feeling humiliated?

TL;DR – My boyfriend got beaten up by the friends of the guy I lost my virginity to while we were broken up after he confronted him. Now my boyfriend keeps lashing out at me over small things and throwing the fact that I slept with him in my face.



Submitted August 15, 2022 at 03:36AM by ThrowRAales https://ift.tt/TWtJeVr
My (22F) boyfriend (23M) keeps lashing out at me because he got beaten up after confronting the guy (23M) I slept with while we were broken up. My (22F) boyfriend (23M) keeps lashing out at me because he got beaten up after confronting the guy (23M) I slept with while we were broken up. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.