Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Gf messaged ex bf to meet up

Me (24m) and gf (24f) started dating almost two years ago. She constantly tells me she is unsure of us. We’re packing for a move and I was packing a bookshelf and I’ll admit I snooped and saw a page in her journal. She wrote about not loving me fully, her unsureness, and her feelings with her ex. She wrote that she emailed him to meet up. I snooped further and found the emails but don’t know if they did. This was about a week ago when they talked.

How do I talk to her about this after violating her privacy? I feel betrayed and hurt. I can’t look her in the face and feel the same anymore without bringing it up at least! Help!?

Tl;dr: GF emailed ex bf to meet up and I found out by snooping! How to bring it up after violating her privacy?



Submitted August 22, 2022 at 05:47PM by sopapillatortilla https://ift.tt/mcvyURG
Gf messaged ex bf to meet up Gf messaged ex bf to meet up Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.