Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22M) turned down my friend (22F) which made my girlfriend (22F) breakup with me..

My girlfriend was mad that I was following girls from my highschool on Instagram. Even though she follows many many males from her highschool. I thought it was weird, but I told her if it makes her uncomfortable then I will unfollow them. She asks about a girl specifically and I tell her all about how I’m not into her and she doesn’t have to worry, we are just friends. She’s asks more and more and I tell her that she tried getting with me almost 2 years ago and that I turned her down letting her know I was taken, because I was with her my currently girlfriend (now my ex). She gets mad a tells me we are done she never wants to see me again and blocks me on everything. Saying that she can’t believe I didn’t tell her 2 years ago that I rejected this girl. Was it really that wrong of me not to tell her?

TL;DR: gf got mad I didn’t tell her I rejected a girl, so she broke up with me.



Submitted August 09, 2022 at 07:27PM by Zensiv https://ift.tt/mMIdNEn
I (22M) turned down my friend (22F) which made my girlfriend (22F) breakup with me.. I (22M) turned down my friend (22F) which made my girlfriend (22F) breakup with me.. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.