Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband May Have Put A Hidden Camera in our Bathroom

I’m so sorry for the length; I’m spiraling a bit.

My husband(37M) and I(39F) have been together for almost ten years. He tends to be a bit jealous and paranoid. He’s never outright accused me of anything, but over the years he’s made jokes or comments implying that he doesn’t entirely trust me. It’s always pissed me off because I’ve never done anything to betray his trust. The thought of me carrying on an affair is so ridiculous it’s actually funny. I’m a stay-at-home mom with three young kids— I have almost no social life and I am literally never alone. Not even to poop.

So I finally blew up at him and asked how it would even be possible to cheat since I practically never leave our house and he has cameras everywhere. Now, the only camera I really knew about was our Ring doorbell (which lots of people have). But I’ve always wondered if he had a hidden camera or recording device in our house because he commented once on something that happened while he was gone (he’s out of town for work a few days a week). It was something trivial enough that I wouldn’t have thought to tell him about it, but not something he would have guessed. It’s always bothered me. Also, he really likes his gadgets.

So when I said that he got really panicky and defensive and said, “I promise I don’t have cameras everywhere! I bought that spy pen (he bought it to record a coworker breaking the rules to try and get him fired), and I bought a laundry hook spy cam once, BUT I NEVER SET IT UP OR USED IT.” This totally threw me off so I asked why he bought the spy cam coat hook. He said he got it to secretly record us having sex in the shower but planned on showing me the video afterwards. He said once he got it he realized it was creepy and weird and so he never went through with it and threw it away.

So I searched “spy cam coat hook” to see what it might look like, and there seems to only be one model. What has me panicked is that I feel like I remember having a hook that looked like that in our bathroom, and it was there for a long time. The problem is that I honestly can’t remember for sure- it’s been gone for awhile now.

So now I’m terrified that maybe he did put it up and that I have been secretly recorded in my own bathroom, possibly for YEARS. I have absolutely no idea where he’d keep the footage (if it even exists). Now I’M the crazy paranoid one. I’ve tried to look through all my photos, desperate to find a picture of our bathroom, just to make sure it’s not the same hook, but I don’t have any (because who takes pictures in the bathroom?)

Honestly it’s the not knowing that’s driving me insane. My husband IS really into recording us being intimate on his phone, because he says he likes to watch our videos when he’s away. Aaand against my better judgement I’ve sent him sexy pics because he’s gone a lot and gets lonely. Did he really feel the need to secretly record me too? What if he’s shown this stuff to people?Is this online somewhere? Would there be any real way to find out? I’m spinning out.

Some advice from some anonymous redditers would be appreciated. How do I stop obsessing about this? What would you do?

TL;DR! Husband admitted he bought a coat hook spy camera to secretly record us having sex in the shower, but realized it was wrong and never used it. However, I remember a coat hook that was in our bathroom for a few years that looks pretty similar to the spy model I found online. But I can’t remember for sure and it’s driving me crazy.



Submitted August 30, 2022 at 10:18PM by vadasultenfussin https://ift.tt/BDIZF38
Husband May Have Put A Hidden Camera in our Bathroom Husband May Have Put A Hidden Camera in our Bathroom Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.