Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

boyfriend almost hit me ?? Idk if I should stay

My boyfriend (M 21) and I (F 21) have been together 3 years. He’s the most gentle, sweet, caring person ever. I feel so safe with him even after this incident. I just feel like it’s a warning sign and I should leave, I just can’t get the courage to. I basically was on his phone because i wanted to look at his playlists for songs, he got mad that I was on it and told me to get off and I said I just wanted to see his songs. I was trying to understand why he was upset but he kept shushing me so I raised my voice, not to yell at him just so he would listen to me, then he yelled louder to tell me to shut up, grabbed my arm really hard and raised his hand to hit me I assume. I put my hand up to block it but he didn’t actually hit me, my arm did hurt though from him grabbing it. Before this he’s never done anything to hurt me physically, he’s extremely sweet even now. I still feel comfortable and safe with him but I can’t stop thinking about that and fear he’ll do it again if he’s angry with me. He’s been apologizing since and he says he understands if I leave him because of it. I know he feels bad, and I know he means it.

TL;DR my boyfriend got angry at me over something small and I was trying to understand why yet he kept shushing me. I kept trying to talk so he’d listen but he yelled at me to shut up, pulled my arm, and raised his hand to hit me. He didn’t hit me but i’m scared something more serious will happen in the future. I still feel safe and comfortable with him regardless of this incident. He’s been apologizing ever since and I feel bad. Should I stay?



Submitted August 21, 2022 at 08:28PM by undertrees21 https://ift.tt/tO2cyGx
boyfriend almost hit me ?? Idk if I should stay boyfriend almost hit me ?? Idk if I should stay Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.