Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Yesterday, I thought we were in love. Today, I'm being abandoned.

Yesterday, I thought I was in a happy, loving relationship.

Yesterday, I was desperately looking for a better job to help fix my broken car and give us all a better life.

Yesterday, he sent me memes about how much he loves me and how in love we were.

But this morning, I find out he's been cheating on me with two people and planned on moving out of a state that I moved to-- for him-- and he's given me a month. I have nothing. No family here, living off of my daughter's SSI, behind on bills already and starving half the month so my child has enough food to eat. My car is broken and tattered, and I have no friends here, either.

Thing is, he didn't even tell me. I saw the messages he left up on his computer.

He insists that if I ever need a favor I can ask his parents that hate me, and that it's "only 7 hours away" and he will still parent his daughter.

Says that he needs to do this for him, and that he's been unhappy but didn't want to tell me, so he sat there and pet my head while I laid on his lap. He sat there watching movies and tv shows and cuddling with me and teasing me and kissing me and touching me.

And now I have to be okay, alone, in an apartment I created for him, with his daughter who hasn't lived a single day without him and freaks out at any deviation to her schedule. I have to be broken while watching my daughter be broken.

I need to be okay to make sure she's okay, but I have nothing.

I can't afford to move near my family, and people just keep saying how sorry they are but no one can help.

I want him to be happy, but I don't want him to do so while pushing me and our daughter under the water.

tl;dr: i thought i was in love, turns out it was all fake and i'm being left to be a single parent with no resources after 8 years together.



Submitted August 30, 2022 at 02:31AM by EqualitySlut https://ift.tt/oeK5HwC
Yesterday, I thought we were in love. Today, I'm being abandoned. Yesterday, I thought we were in love. Today, I'm being abandoned. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.