Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I just ended things with the love of my life, was it warranted ?

Okay. I(34) met my gf(29) 4 months ago. We have been inseparable since and madly in love and wanted to have kids and get married eventually. This last weekend we went away to a cabin from Thursday - Sunday. Saturday night after some drinks she says a old doctor boss texted her saying he’ll be in town and wants to meet her. She said she used to her drunk with him years ago but never sexual. She said he’s “old and married “She said she’s going to see him. I made it known I didn’t like this idea at all and she agreed she wouldn’t see him. She showed me the messages, he has no contact info just a number when she showed me , I thought that was weird, I thought she deleted his name in case I saw it before she decided to tell me when she got drunk. Anyway she gaslighted me making me feel crazy and insecure for not liking the idea so the next day I said ok you can see him just tell me if you make plans(never thinking she would as she saw it made me upset )Anyway tonight we meet. I finally meet her friends ,have a great night. At the end we are in my car. I ask, what Happened with that guy? She said she texted him and said she can only do a lunch date and he declined. Something was telling me she was lying. She always says “ you can always look at my phone I have nothing to hide” but I never do. But this time I said ok let me see your phone. She turned pale and refused. Right there I knew the relationship was done. I said I’m leaving and this is over if you don’t show me so showed me after a back and forth Before she showed me she said “ I asked him to hangout at night “ I read the text , which now have his contact info back(so she clearly deleted his name at the cabin. Basically he messaged her again asking are they still on. She replied “hey sorry. I was away on a trip with no service , yes when is good, I have a wedding next weekend so I’m busy this week !” She never once mentioned she was on that trip with her boyfriend. She then said “ I can do a lunch but I know it’s a far drive just for lunch” he then said okay let’s plan a “late” dinner date “ and my gf said okay sept 12 let’s do a late dinner date “ so she lied to me straight to my face. She said she asked him to do lunch and he said he couldn’t and that was the end of the convo between them . I’m ending things with the love of my life over this. I’m not crazy right , she was clearly going to cheat or why would she lie.

Tl/dr. My gf lied to me about meeting an old boss to get drunk , I broke up with her.



Submitted August 25, 2022 at 12:24AM by NoMeal226 https://ift.tt/aLdi29Q
I just ended things with the love of my life, was it warranted ? I just ended things with the love of my life, was it warranted ? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.